Monday, May 21, 2007

Is She Interested in You if She Never Asks For your Name?

Recently I had a guy friend who asked me this very strange question. He told me that he had a conversation with a woman that he really likes at first glance, and the conversation went well at the beginning. But after he had asked for her name, and got it, she does not ask for his name throughout the conversation. So does this means that she is not interested in my friend?

From my point of view, she MIGHT be not interested in him, as if a woman is interested in a man, she will tend to ask for his name, isn’t it? But this is not the most important part of the question. Actually it does not matter whether the woman likes you or not in the beginning. The only thing that matters is whether or not she feels that powerful, magical, all-important emotion called ATTRACTION!

There are women that I met who are angry with me, but at the end of the day, we tend to become very close! So if I had view the whole situation as a disaster when a woman is angry with me at the beginning, do you still think that I can still get into good term with her, by making her feel attracted to me?

My friend has been looking in the wrong direction for clues on whether the woman likes him or not. He is focusing on the wrong thing during the conversation. When he keeps thinking that just because she does not ask for his name, it means failure, then how can he expect to attract that woman throughout the conversation?

When a woman does not ask for your name, she may be playing hard to get with you. There is a chance she is feeling attracted to you, but she just want to carry on playing the same old dating trick on you. If you feel dejected just because of this, and never really put in your effort and trick to charm her during the conversation, you will MOST PROBABLY lose her at the end of the night.

Remember, the way to successful dating is to make her feel attracted to you, it does not matter whether she likes you or not in the beginning.

No comments:

 
More blogs about AllAboutDatingAndRomance.blogspot.com.