Monday, April 9, 2007

Women Tend to Keep Options Open till Thirties

Recently, I have conducted a research by speaking to my female friends who are single. I asked them why they are staying single. At first, I thought that they are short of suitors. But they told me that this is not the main reason.


They have the looks and statues, and have queues of guys waiting to hook up with them. The main reason to remain single at least until they reach their thirties, is that they want to keep their options open. They want to stay in the game as long as possible.


They know that in their twenties, they have all the time in the world to play the game. So why rush into getting into a serious relationship so soon? That is why they will tend to play hard to get with men in the courtship game.


Of course not all women are like that. I have female friends in their twenties who are in serious relationship and see themselves marrying the guys they are with now.


But in reality, there are women out there who just are not ready to get out of the game. So my advice to you guys out there is to find out what your girl really wants before you get into a relationship with them, if not you will set yourself up for disappointments and hurting memories.


Ironically, women who stay in the game too long tend to be not able to get out of the game, especially after thirties. I have female friends telling me “Oh no, I am reaching my thirties, and after that, my value will drop! I must definitely get married before that happens!”


For women out there, if you are really worried about this issue, my advice is to get out of the game fast, before you start to bombard yourself with all those silly thoughts and uncertainties.


I believe that if you look hard enough for the one you love; eventually you will meet the one that is suitable for you and worth spending your entire life with.

No comments:

 
More blogs about AllAboutDatingAndRomance.blogspot.com.